Bring ‘The Stage School’ to your School!
The Stage School’s school residency program focuses on developing poise, confidence, and creativity through drama, singing, and dance. Our professional teaching artists guide students in developing core fundamentals and life skills in the performing arts.
The Stage School offers:
• Residencies that can run for several weeks, by semester, or for the full Academic School Year
• Programs for Pre-K through high school
• Staff of professional teaching artists
• Flexible programs that can occur before, during, or after the regular school day
• One time artistic specialty workshops such as audition technique, mask making, improvisation, stage combat, stage makeup, plus many more!
We welcome the opportunity to speak with administrators, parents, and PTA/PTOs to find the best solution for your needs.
Please contact us at 847-224-6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.